|Servers & Applications|
|Managed Broadband VPN|
The introduction of voice over IP traffic and real time video traffic onto a data network creates a new level of complexity which presents new support and management challenges. Unless the network and applications traversing it are operating at peak performance, it can be difficult – if not nearly impossible – for an organization to realize the benefits of their UC investment. The UC Management services offered by VITAL Network Services, and its business partner, VoiceRite, help businesses maximize their Cisco® Unified Communications investment by improving system and application availability and reducing operational costs.
As a Cisco Managed Services Master Partner with the Cisco Powered Managed Unified Communications designation, VITAL has demonstrated its ability to support Cisco's advanced UC technologies with established ITIL® processes, practices and tools. Additionally, VoiceRite's advanced Cisco certifications in Unified Contact Center and Self Service Applications, further exemplifies its capabilities with the Cisco Unfiied Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE), Customer Voice Portal (CVP) and Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) software.
VITAL's UC Management service consists of four service elements which have been combined to deliver optimal operational support for organizations utilizing Cisco’s Unified Communications solutions. Customers receive the following service elements with the UC Management Service:
- Fault Management - 24x7 remote monitoring and problem resolution of all components within the UC environment
- Performance Management - 24x7 remote monitoring of performance using pre-defined thresholds and trends on all routers, switches, voice gateways, video devices, servers, and applications
- Remote Telephone Support - Access to the Technical Support Center for feature and functionality questions as well as troubleshooting
- Critical Patch Updates - Remote system updates of critical patches released by the manufacturer to fix a known issue in the customer’s environment
Customers also have the option of contracting for additional service elements to augment their internal skills, including:
- Remote Telephone MACDs - Remote administration of telephone moves/adds/changes/deletes
- Onsite Field Support - Onsite FE for part replacement available 24x7x4, 8x5x4 or 8x5xNBD
- Remote Contact Center Management & Support - 24x7 remote monitoring, technical support and remediation of issues within Cisco Unified Contact
By applying 24/7 monitoring, management and knowledgeable support to the Cisco UC devices, applications and the underlying infrastructure, the UC Management service from VITAL and VoiceRite helps businesses maximize their Cisco Unified Communications investment by improving system and application availability and reducing operational costs. View the brochure or contact us to learn more.